home

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Improvements; re-filming


One aspect of my documentary I would like to improve on is the variety of angles the shots have been placed at. As it stands, there are only two angles in my documentary placed at a Mid shot and a Close Up. By using a variety of shots, it gives the audience more to look at when watching the documentary and keeps them interested. In order to achieve this, I will re-film some of the shots used in the documentary using the same actors as before.

Something else I would like to improve on is the narrative. In the documentary, it shows the Cosplayer's engaging in their interest, which is cosplay, but it doesn't reveal their other self in which is the person that is a part of society living their normal everyday lives. I will achieve this by re-filming this with members of my original cast and create a plan of what shots and settings to put them into, as well as costumes, makeup and camera angles. By doing this, it will give more detail to the audience about the Cosplayer's and how they live a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment