home

Thursday 3 December 2015

Planning - Location interview


The other location I am filming my documentary will be at one of the cosplayers home. The idea of filming in their house is to give the audience an insight into the life of a cosplayer. Not only that, but its also local so this will be convenient for transporting equipment.

I will film in the room of the cosplayer and also set up an area in which props can be used in the talking space to further represent the interviewees interests; 


Other locations I have considered includes my own house, the school photography room and other cosplayers homes. These locations are all indoors so there would be no sound interruption from wind, however we decided it would be more convenient for everyone to go to this location as it was the home of two of the cosplayers I was interviewing, and was also in the same town where the other cosplayer lives, and so geographically it was more convenient for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment