home

Monday 23 November 2015

Filming review - 21/11/15


My overall view on filming at comic con was a success. There was a panic the night before where the spare battery wouldn't work for the camera even though it had full charge, however I discovered when filming on location that a spare battery wasn't necessary for the task and I had battery power left over from the shoot. 

On location I got a total of 51 different shots and clips which is more than I was initially expecting. However, I didn't get any on location interviews with any cosplayers and so I didn't get a chance to use the interview questions I had planned out and will have to depend on the interview I will be shooting at one of the cosplayers house. 

I got a variety of different shots from comic con including long shots to use for time lapse, group shots of the cosplayers and close ups of different merchandise. I also managed to get shots of the cosplayers waiting for the train at the station, the train arriving, the cosplayers traveling and then arriving to comic con, in which lets the audience in on the journey sequence for a cosplayer traveling to a convention.

Here are some screen shots taken from the footage I collected;





MS





XLS





MCU




MLS





LS

No comments:

Post a Comment