home

Saturday 7 November 2015

Planning - Interview subjects; Cosplayers


The people I am interviewing in my documentary have previous experience with cosplaying at conventions such as comic con. They are young people between the ages of 16-18 and I have selected a mix of genders in which appeals to the target audience. Also, the people I am interviewing are people I personally know, in which puts me at no risk with strangers I don't know. The people I am interviewing are;





Jessica Sharman (to the left in the picture, aged 18) 













Jess Fisher (to the right, aged 17)











Danny Mead (to the right, aged 18)













I have asked permission from the interviewees through the social medium of Facebook, and all have agreed to taking part and are aware of what is involved in being a part of the documentary;













No comments:

Post a Comment