home

Thursday 5 November 2015

Planning - Documentary name


Here are some ideas for documentary titles for my documentary about cosplay;

Cosplay - the story behind the costume

The art of cosplay

Alter ego; becoming cosplay

Dress to express; a cosplay documentary

Costume and anime; a cosplay documentary

How to self express; the art to cosplay

Dress to express; the art of cosplay

My other self; the art to cosplay

I asked my target audience which titles they prefered and here are there responses;

The art of cosplay I

Alter ego; becoming cosplay I I I

Dress to express; a cosplay documentary I

Costume and anime; a cosplay documentary

How to self express; the art to cosplay I I 

Dress to express; the art of cosplay I I I I

My other self; the art to cosplay


As shown from the results, the most popular choice of title was "Dress to express; The art of Cosplay" and so this will become my documentary title.

No comments:

Post a Comment